Submit your work for publication
- Submit via the Papercut Submission Form.
- Include a brief bio about yourself along with your piece to be included if it is published in the printed biannual literary journal.
- We accept submissions on a rolling basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Narrative poetry
- Creative Nonfiction
- Academic essays
- Novel chapters
- Please only send in your completed and edited work.
- There is no minimum or maximum length for submissions; however, we may suggest you expand or cut down your work.
- If you would like to workshop or receive feedback for your work, you are more than welcome to come to our meetings on Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m. in the upstairs Harbor Hall conference room.
- Expect about two weeks for a response concerning publication. An initial email will be sent once a submission is received.
- The USFSP Papercut Literary Journal has first rights to publish. Afterward, rights revert to the author. Compensation is not provided for published work.